DELIVERY & RETURNS
FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND
- When your total order value is over £50
- OR when you order three or more sample pots (this applies to sample pots from the 1829 Collection only)
- OR when you purchase any of our Colour Patch products (free shipping invalid when additional items added to the cart that do not meet our free shipping criteria)
STANDARD DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND
- £6.00 for orders under £50 which do not meet the above free delivery requirements
Our products are proudly picked and packed in Scotland and will be with you within 3-5 working days. Delivery to remote postcodes may take longer. Please note that we are unable to dispatch your order over the weekend or on bank holidays.
Please contact our friendly customer service team for any enquiries about your order.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF UK MAINLAND
Delivery outside of the UK will incur a higher delivery fee. Please contact our customer service team for a quote.
We know the colour selection process can take time and consideration, so it’s worth ordering a free colour card to start selecting. We will mail this to you via Royal Mail 1st Class.
These aren’t available for sale online, so please visit one of our Craig & Rose showrooms.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND REFUND POLICY
ORDER CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
If you wish to make a change to your order please CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will let you know if the requested change is feasible and inform you of any changes to the price of your order, your lead time or anything else which may arise as a result of your requested change.
If you would like to cancel your order you may do so WITHIN 14 DAYS as long as your order has not yet been dispatched. If you wish to cancel your order but it has already shipped you can contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and they can help you through the steps of returning your order and issuing you a refund (excluding any delivery fees).
RETURNING YOUR ORDER
Please note that Colour Patches and 50ml Sample Pots are not refundable.
If you would like to return your unopened Craig & Rose paint that you have purchased from us online or via the telephone you are able to do so for a full refund, excluding any delivery fees, provided that you fill out our Returns Request form and you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this request WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR GOODS.
Refunds will be processed upon receipt of your returned goods. Refunds will exclude any delivery charges that may have been applicable on the original order as well as a returns charge of £8 for collection.
You must ensure that you package the product in its original packaging material provided and place your original delivery note in with your return so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible once your returned goods are received.
ISSUES WITH YOUR ORDER
If you are returning a product for a reason set out below we will refund you in full:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or our new proposed terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that the supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- you have a legal right to return the product because of something we have done wrong.
WHEN ARE YOU UNABLE TO RETURN PRODUCT?
- Any products that you have asked us to colour match with your preferred colour (e.g. Craig & Rose Durable range not part of our existing durable colour offer and tinted in store).
- If a product that was sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, has been unsealed after you receive them and is not a faulty product.
- Any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
WHAT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A PRODUCT?
If you have any questions or complaints about your product, please contact us directly at email@example.com .
WHEN WE WILL PAY THE COST OF RETURNS
We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or misdescribed
In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
WHAT WE CHARGE FOR COLLECTION
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. We charge you £8 for a standard return cost. If the delivery was free of charge, you are still liable to pay us for the standard returning cost.
HOW WILL WE REFUND YOU
If you are entitled to a refund we will refund you the price you paid for the products excluding delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may reduce your refund (including delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
WHEN YOUR REFUND WILL BE MADE
Your refund will be made within 7 working days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. Please note that this time frame is dependent on your bank.
If you have decided to cancel your order or have updated your order and a refund is due, your refund will be made within 7 working days of your confirmation to us of the update to your order.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVERS £50
HUGE RANGE OF BOLD & EXCITING COLOURS
OUR PREMIUM PAINTS ARE MADE TO LAST
ESTABLISHED & TRUSTED SINCE 1829
Your shopping cart
Your cart is empty
You may need
Please enter your age to prove you are over the age of 16.